Journalist Pete Tucker joined hosts Doctor Baruch and Toussaint Tingling-Clemmons for a discussion with guests Mama D and Bill O’Field. Mama D, an activist from New Orleans, discussed the man-made problems New Orleans faces five years after Hurricane Katrina. Bill O’Field, an elections expert who spent 13 years with the D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics and now blogs on elections issues, discussed his visits to polling places throughout the city earlier that election day.
- Trump Won. CNN Won Bigger. thefightback.org/2016/11/trump-… 11 months ago
- #tronc “is denying Sun reporters raises because its leaders want to weaken the union and cheapen our contract.” medium.com/@baltsunguild/… 11 months ago
- Former chair of Nuclear Regulatory Commission weighs in on Bethesda’s “half-baked” development plan. washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-h… 11 months ago
- “Voting for Democrats or Republicans is not going to bring the change that we need.” @MFlowers8 speaks w @mdreporter marylandreporter.com/2016/10/30/why… 11 months ago
- Hogan seeks to cut 100 #UMD positions washingtonpost.com/local/md-polit… 11 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Wash Post Busted Pressmen’s Union in 1975 Strike. Why It Still Matters Today.
- As Uber’s Troubles Grow, Post Fails to Disclose Owner’s Ties to Ride-Hailing Giant
- If You Saw Uber’s CEO Testify Before the DC Council, His Downfall May Come as No Surprise
- How Change Happens: 18 Acts of Resistance
- We May Be Headed to War. Thank the Media.