Pete Tucker is an independent journalist who reports at TheFightBack.org. You can reach him at Pete@TheFightBack.org or (202) 365-6118.
- Protesters slept outside DOJ to call for prosecution of Wall Street execs for foreclosure crisis. They say ~10 arrests, a few tased this AM 2 days ago
- “Foreclose on banks not people,” say tents in front of DOJ with protesters in ‘em. http://t.co/Eyb7I0aJBG 3 days ago
- “Why can’t they take a pay cut?” bus driver asks of upper-level OSSE officials. Another protester: You can’t live off of 4 hrs. 3 days ago
- DC bus drivers + attendants w/ AFSCME say summer hrs being cut to 4 hrs per day by OSSE. 200 outside city hall now http://t.co/Yf3wFtM389 3 days ago
- Is National Harbor pushing taxi drivers out to make way for French transportation giant Veolia? Listen/read: thefightback.org/2013/05/5533/ 4 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- The Taxi Link: Are drivers at National Harbor being pushed out? Should Alexandria drivers choose their own company?
- The Taxi Link: AFL-CIO looks to organize DC drivers; credit card mandate passes; Philly driver killed; Jon Liss on NoVa’s taxi struggles
- The Taxi Link: Fairfax driver assaulted; Commissioner Stanley Tapscott; DC drivers accused of racism
- The Taxi Link: Alexandria drivers protest; D.C. drivers testify
- The Taxi Link: Will smart meters end up in court, again?